New Zealand Flight
New Zealand Flight
May 5th, 2021
Worldwide Animal Travel (WAT) helped reunite a charter flight of 42 pets with 36 families. On April 26th, 2021, WAT chartered a plane from Vancouver to New Zealand to relocate pets who had been separated for almost a year due to COVID-19.
- The long paws is over as dozens of pets fly from Canada to their owners in New Zealand. Read More
- The Long Paws Is Over As Pets Fly From Canada To Their Owners In New Zealand After 12+ Months Apart. Read More
- Noah’s Arch Charter Reuniting Pets and Owners. Read More
- ‘Noah’s Ark’ flight brings stranded pets home to NZ owners. Watch Now
- Owners and pets reunited after a year apart. Read More
- Pets reunited with their owners after months apart due to quarantine. Watch Now
November 13, 2020
Worldwide Animal Travel (WAT), in partnership with Jetpets, is helping to reunite 70 pets to their families. On November 5, 2020, WAT is chartering a plane from Vancouver to Melbourne to relocate pets who’ve been stuck due to COVID-19.
- Special Flight Leaving Yvr Makes Pet Reunions Paw-ssible. Watch Now
- Air Canada’s Special Cargo Flight Makes It Paw-ssible for Pets Stranded by Pandemic to Fly Home to Australia. Read More
- Charter Flight Takes Pets Stranded by the Pandemic Back to Australia. Read More
- Desperate Pet Owners Charter a $100,000 Flight to Get Their Beloved Animals Home to Australia After Being Stranded in Canada for Almost a Year. Read More
- Aussie Pet Owners Charter $100k Plane to Get Animals Home From Canada. Read More
- $100k Air Canada Charter To Fly Stranded Pets To Australia. Read More
- Wiedersehen Für Mehr Als 60.000 Euro! Tierhalter Fliegen Hunde Und Katzen Um Die Halbe Welt. Read More
- Les Australiens Affrètent Un Vol De 70000 $ Pour Ramener Les Animaux De Compagnie À La Maison. Read More
- Pets Trapped Overseas Due to COVID-19 Reunited With Their Families in Australia. Read More
- Channel 7, Seven News. Watch Now
COVID-19 Travel Update
An Important COVID-19 Update
June 8, 2020
As airline restrictions begin to lift in Canada, Worldwide Animal Travel is excited to announce that we will be resuming pet relocations for a select number of routes. Read More
2019 IPATA Awards in Chicago
Congratulations Bruno and Pascal!
November 20, 2019
Our managing director, Bruno Mansueto (right), was recently presented with the Millie Woolf Memorial Leadership Award at the 2019 IPATA Awards in Chicago. The winners of this coveted honour develop opportunities that advance education or improve professionalism in the safe and humane transport of animals. Congratulations, Bruno!
Meanwhile, our sales coordinator, Pascal Leutwyler (left), was awarded The Best Operational Service Provider. This award recognizes an individual who exemplifies professionalism, empathy, compassion, efficient response, accuracy of information, and customer service. We can certainly understand why they chose our very own Pascal to win!
Worldwide Animal Travel Expands to Toronto
Worldwide Animal Travel Expands to Toronto with New Office
October 28, 2018
In response to growing demand for their pet travel services in the Greater Toronto Area, Worldwide Animal Travel has officially opened a new office location at 1-1071 Britannia Road East, Mississauga, Ontario. The unique space features a cattery, dog kennel and ample space to walk animals. This office joins their existing location in Richmond, British Columbia. Read More
Ukraine International Airlines Announcement
An Important Announcement
July 15, 2020
Please note that Worldwide Animal Travel was NOT involved in the recent transportation of deceased puppies on Ukraine International Airlines to Toronto. Like many of you, we are deeply saddened to hear about this devastating situation. As animal lovers, pet owners, and people who work with animals on a daily basis, it is our utmost priority to ensure the wellbeing of animals, especially when they are in our care.
As a member of IPATA, Worldwide Animal Travel operates under strict guidelines that strive to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all animals during their relocation process. In addition to these guidelines, we hold ourselves to the highest ethical standards. To learn more about our ethical standards, please visit our ethics page.
WORLDWIDE ANIMAL TRAVEL IN THE NEWS
GOOD HANDS® Blog
Reduce Stress When Moving with Pets
Sept 30, 2019
Moving can be tremendously stressful. The logistical challenges can be daunting: packing, purging, finding the right moving company and arranging for new schools for the kids, to name just a few. There are boxes scattered everywhere, furniture is out of place and mail needs to be forwarded. Read More
Animal Wellness Magazine
Changes in Dog Behavior When Traveling
August 20, 2018
Traveling with dogs can be a challenge – but it’s nothing you can’t handle! Here’s a few unwanted behaviors to watch out for on your journey, and some tips on how to fix them. Read More