CANADIAN IMPORT BROKERAGE SERVICES
Arranging travel for your beloved animal companion, and not sure how to complete the brokerage services? We can help! We are now able to help you complete the necessary paperwork to import with KLM into Canada.
Please note: While we do not coordinate flights and bookings for Canadian imports, we will be more than happy to help forward them on to their next destination. Complete the form below to provide us with all of the necessary information.
Our typical process in addition to the paperwork:
- From the arrival to the release of your companion animal, it will take usually take 2.5 to 3 hours after the flight arrives (this primarily depends on how busy Canada Customs is). However, import customs clearance can take a few hours longer depending on the Canada Customs lineup.
- On arrival, your pet will be transferred from the aircraft to a holding area at the main terminal for import vet inspection
- Once the inspection is complete, your pet will be transferred to the airline cargo shed
- Our staff will be waiting for your pet(s) at the airline and will transfer your cherished friend to our pet transit facility for immediate comfort and care (soiled pet carriers will be cleaned)
- During this period, the customs broker will be submitting the appropriate paperwork to Canada Customs for clearance
- Once cleared into Canada, your pet is ready for collection from our airport pet care facility
- From the arrival to the release of your companion animal, it will take usually take 2.5 to 3 hours after flight arrival (this primarily depends on how busy Canada Customs is). However, import customs clearance can take a few hours longer depending on the Canada Customs lineup.
- On arrival, your pet will be transferred to the airline’s cargo shed
- Once your pet and health documents have been checked into the airline’s cargo shed, one of our staff members will be there to collect the required documents for presentation to Canada Customs
- The customs entry package is submitted to Canada Customs, the documents are reviewed, and your pet will be inspected by an agriculture officer
- Upon completion of the review and inspection, your pet will be released
- Our staff will collect your pet from the airline, transfer to our airport pet reception facility for comfort and care. Collection of your pet is at our airport office/kennel